Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Revisitig Older Posts

I began Enchanted Ramblings on AOL in June of 2004. I had more time to journal back then, and I did quite a few posts.

My journal made front page of AOL, and I enjoyed a great deal of traffic in those days, but AOL went through some major changes that I found disconcerting and offensive, and so I left their membership after almost 11 years. I found Blogger shortly thereafter and have been doing sporadic journaling here ever since. :)

I never transfered my older entries from AOL to here, and so I have decided to do so today. So many of those photos and thought still make me smile, so I'd like them in a place I can visit them sometimes, and perhaps you too can enjoy them if the urge hits you :)

I will inclue the date of the older entries on the top of the page so you can tell them from the newer posts. :)