Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Hello to Anyone who visits my Journal :)

Wednesday, June 23, 2004


Hello to anyone who visits myJournal. :) I hope you find in it, as time goes by, some of the beauty and joy which I have experienced living here in New Mexico.

I grew up here. I spent most of my childhood wandering the wild plains, thickets, and mountains. I explored every arroyo I could find, built forts under sprawling piñon trees, climbed the low hills at the edge of the Sandia Mountains, eaten cactus pears right off the cactus, (and picked stickers out of my lips and fingers for hours,) and enjoyed the multitude of colorful and diverse Fiestas that abound at every opportunity.

I moved away for many years, traveled the US and many parts of the world. But my heart could still hear the winds of the Land of Enchantment calling me home. Together my fiancé, Brian, and I raise our five kids in a place that is like no other.